1. RM100 million on renovation of Parliament building which leaks
2. National Astronaut (actually tourist) Programme – RM40 million
3. National Service Training Programme – yearly an estimate of RM 500 million
4. Eye of Malaysia – RM30 million and another RM5.7 million of free tickets
5. Submarine Commission RM500 million
6. The commission paid for purchase of jets and submarines to two private companies – Perimeker Sdn Bhd and IMT Defence Sdn Bhd amounted to RM910 million.
7. The government has spent a total of RM3.2 billion in teaching Maths and Science in English over the past five years. Of the amount, the government paid a whopping RM2.21 billion for the purchase of information and computer technology (ICT) equipment which it is unable to give a breakdown. Government paid more than RM6,000 per notebook vs per market price of less than RM3,000 through some new consortiums that was setup just to transact the notebook deal. There was no Maths & Science Content for the teachers and the notebooks are all with the teachers’ children now.
8. Terengganu Stadium collapse RM292 million
9. Worth of APs given out in a year RM1.8 billion
10. Submarines (future Muzium Negara artifacts) RM4.1 billion
11. Monsoon Cup – RM800 million per year
12. Banking scandal of RM700 million losses in Bank Islam
13. In Advisors Fees, Mahathir was paid RM180,000, Shahrizat Abdul RM404,726 and Abdul Hamid Othman (religious) RM549,675 per annum
14. Samy Vellu announced in September 2006 that the government paid compensation amounting to RM38.5 billion to 20 highway companies. RM380 million windfalls for 9 toll concessionaires earned solely from the toll hike in 2008 alone
15. RM32 million timber export kickbacks involving companies connected to Sarawak Chief Minister and his family.
16. 3 paintings bought by MAS RM1.5 million
17. Two bailouts of Malaysia Airline System RM7.9 billion. At a time when MAS is incurring losses every year, RM1.55 million used to buy three paintings to decorate its Chairman’s (Munir) office.
18. Putra transport system bailout which cost RM4.486 billion.
19. STAR-LRT bailout costing RM3.256 billion.
20. National Sewerage System bailout costing RM192.54 million.
21. Seremban-Port Dickson Highway bailout costing RM142 million
22. Kuching Prison bailout costing RM135 million
23. Kajian Makanan dan Gunaan Orang Islam bailout costing RM8.3 million
24. Le Tour de Langkawi bailout costing RM3.5 Million